What Does it Mean to be a Global Student?
Botswana Accountancy College (BAC) is a highly focused business school which is continuously forging relations with renowned international strategic partner universities, global and local professional bodies. Our world class leading programmes are innovative and relevant to the needs of the economy. The consistently high standard of programmes is delivered by a dynamic lecturing team driven by the passion to excel.
Botswana Accountancy College offers the below programmes with UK based universities:
Sheffield Hallam University
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) International Finance & Banking
- BA (Hons) Entrepreneurship and Business Leadership
- Executive-Master of Business Administration
- Master of Procurement and Logistics Management
University of Sunderland
- BSc. (Hons) Applied Business Computing
- BSc. (Hons) Computer Systems Engineering
- BSc. (Hons) Network Systems Engineering
- BSc. (Hons) Information Communication Technology
- BSc. (Hons) Mobile and Web Technologies
- BSc.(Hons) Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- MSc. Project Management
University of Derby
- BA (Hons) International Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management
- MSc. Strategic Management
Our global strategic approach enables our graduates to have a global perspective as well as compete worldwide.