This programme is offered in Collaboration with the University of Sunderland towards an MSc award of the University of Sunderland.
What are the benefits of this programme?
- Enhanced career prospects in project management
- You will develop specific project management skills and knowledge relevant in a wide range of industry and service sectors
- The programme prepares you for a career in planning, managing and controlling large projects in any work environment
- An internationally recognized Master’s Degree (on successful completion of the Programme)
- Reasonable fees payable in one or three installments
- Cost includes access to library facilities and online Emerald Journals, teaching materials except core text books.
The programme will prepare the graduate for a career in planning, managing and controlling large projects in any work environment. The programme is designed for professionals keen to move from their existing careers into Project Management or professionals who wish to stay within a particular industry while developing and applying specific project management skills for delivering projects within the same industry.
On successful completion of the course, graduates will have acquired the skill to work successfully in a wide range of industries and service sectors where there is a clear and proven requirement for qualified project managers. Opportunities will exist for graduates to enter into jobs such as; project management, engineering management and marketing consultancies. Other areas that graduates can move into are IT management and construction management indicating that students with different backgrounds are eligible for a whole range of jobs using both their first degree and this master s degree qualification.
What is the format?
- Blended Distance Learning provides you flexibility in arranging your study-time (no need to leave your work place except for monthly five-day intensive tuition sessions conducted through the Botswana Accountancy College in Gaborone)
- The curriculum of the programme has been developed to meet the current needs of employers across diverse fields, both national and international, in line with the guidance of the relevant professional institutes [The Association of Project Management (APM) and the Project Management Institute (PMI)] via their respective “Body of Knowledge” publications.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum classification of 2:2 (or above)
- An HND and substantial relevant work experience or equivalent professional qualification
- The programme runs for 24 months, from November 2017.
- There are 7 taught modules and a project which gives students an opportunity to solve a real world problem involving both research and a practical element.
- Assessment for taught modules will include research papers, case study analysis, system analysis/evaluation, formal paper reviews, and presentation
- Assessments enable students to display various skills associated with Masters level learning.
|Stage 1 & 2 (Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma
Research Skills & Academic Literacy, Project Management and Control (Double Unit)
Project Risk & Quality Management, Managing People & Project Leadership
Commercial Contactual Issues, International Project Management & Practice
Decision Support for Management
How To apply?
All applications should be submitted via the On-Line Apply.
Directly visit the below link:
Closing date for applications is 29th September 2017
For Enquiries please contact: email@example.com