Congratulations to the following students who have been awarded the 2018 Barclays F.G Mogae Scholarship. The selected candidates have been given an opportunity to study Master of Project Management, Master of Business Administration and Master of Arts in Procurement & Logistics Management respectively at Botswana Accountancy College.
- Ms Kitso Penelope Morris- Master of Arts in Procurement & Logistics Management
- Ms Kewame Chibeya-Master of Project Management
- Ms Malebogo Winfred Ranthotse- Master of Project Management
- Ms Motheo Gaboutlwelwe Masalila - Master of Project Management
- Ms Joy Makopola - Master of Project Management
- Ms Maipelo Mandisa Tlotlano - Master of Project Management
- Ms Nonofo Keanole Molepe - Master of Business Administration
- Ms Nchabo Bafenyi - Master of Business Administration
BAC was selected as a beneficiary of the 2018 Barclays FG Mogae Scholarship programme. As a Responsible Corporate Citizen, BAC is proud to have been part of such an impactful CSR activity that is aligned to the mandate of the college of contributing towards the Nations’ wider goal of Skills Development and Capacity Building as well as contribution to the Nations’ Vision 2036. The Barclays F.G Mogae Scholarship feeds into the National Vision 2036 Pillar of Sustainable Economic Development through a knowledge Based Economy and the BAC mandate is aimed at achieving the knowledge-based economy through delivery of business education in ICT, Business, Hospitality, Accounting, Management at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The scholarship is awarded to students who not only demonstrated academic excellence but have financial need to achieve their academic goals, giving a hallway to accessibility of education in Botswana. To date, the Barclays FG Mogae Scholarship has seen 38 recipients since its establishment in 2008.
The college wishes the recipients all the best and hope they will use this academic opportunity to make impactful change in Botswana and beyond.