This programme liberates students who have entrepreneurial personalities to innovate rapidly in a managed environment. It engages students in activities and projects aimed at sharpening their business acumen and shaping them into competent business leaders.
- Programme design is aligned to current and futuristic industry trends for local and global business.
- Learn valuable transferable skills to be applied in entrepreneurial leadership of various industries
- Enhance your leadership, innovation, entrepreneurial and consultancy skills
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
This programme is ideal for training you on how enterprises can navigate the current diverse, turbulent and challenging environment.
You will gain entrepreneurial skills needed by the innovative leader. The programme aims to provide the concepts, knowledge and skills to enable you to discover your unique entrepreneurial qualities. You will also work closely with experienced industry mentors during the course of study, including work-based learning. Not only will you be relevant in industry upon completion, you will enjoy your stay as you engage in an array of practical activities and business games.
- The range of modules covers:
- Financial management & investment for
- Innovation and creativity
- Entrepreneurial marketing
- Entrepreneurial leadership
- Business Law
- Strategic management
- Business decision analysis
- Technology and networking in an entrepreneurial context
In addition you will gain personal, analytical and communication skills to improve your competencies on:
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Project management
These skills are critical in today’s competitive business environment. Botswana Accountancy College delivers the first two years of the programme and the third year is delivered in collaboration with Sheffield Hallam University (UK). Engagement and practical research are done with the local and regional business community throughout the duration of study.
Applicants should have:
- Passed Form 5, BGCSE/IGCSE or equivalent, in a minimum of 6 subjects, including Mathematics and English language.
- Minimum of 11 points in Mathematics and English combined.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
3 years 6 months.
CAMPUS MODE OF STUDY
Gaborone Full Time & Part Time
As a student completing the BA (Hons) in Entrepreneurship and Business Leadership, you can expect to become venture creators and entrepreneurs. Paths to entrepreneurship include: Start-your own-business (e.g., create a new business, buy a franchise or buy an existing business); self-employed professional; corporate entrepreneur at traditional firm and social entrepreneur.