Main Purpose of the Job: To provide support, administrative assistance and service academic programmes at the School of Business and Leisure, coordinate projects and communicate with different support service divisions/ departments on matters related to the school activities and core functions.
Key performance Areas
- Academic Administration & Programme Servicing
- Customer Focus
- Quality Management
- Capture, Organize and Describe Records
- Execution and Delivery
- Business Reporting
Competencies and skills required:
- Academic Events Management
- Fraud Management
- Problem Analysis and Judgement
- Forum and Meeting Management
- Personal Assistance
- Records Management Programs and Services
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelors’ degree in Education, Social Sciences, Education Management, Business Administration or relevant field.
- At least three (3) years of work experience in an educational management or academic administration environment within a higher education institution.
- Working knowledge of student/academic administration and management, academic programme servicing, academic assessments, examination timetabling and scheduling, query and complaints management, academic systems and student information management.
All applications with accompanying cover letter and curriculum vitae should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on 30th January 2019
The application should be addressed to: Head of Human Resources
Botswana Accountancy College
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.